Hospital de Especialidades and Baja Medical Response
Los Cabos is Wold Famous as a tourist destination. Its natural beauty and variety of holiday facilities attract millions of visitors each year. Its glorious beaches, beautiful climate, delicious cuisine and friendly people are an unforgettable experience for everyone who visits the welcoming shores here.
Should you have a kidney discomfort and this makes you feel unable to travel or continue to travel anywhere else, this might be as serious as you think but maybe not. Better take the time to visit the BMR facilities Dialysis Center which is under the supervision of Hospital de Especialidades. You deserve a relaxing and enjoyable visit in Los Cabos.
Hospital de Especialidades is a Dialysis Center with a full renal service unit of both chronic and acute renal patients. The center offers a a comfortable and relaxing environment for patients and their families.
Dialysis Station each equipped with:
- Comfortably adjustable bed
- Oxygen and suction pipeline
- ECG monitoring
- Private television
- Reverse osmosis water treatment standard system
- International infection control and sterilization procedures
- Disposable blood line and dialyser
- Isolated Hbs Ag HIV, Anti HVC positive patient
- 24-hour emergency power generator to ensure uninterrupted therapy
- Specially certified dialysis nurses with experience
- Chronic haemodialysis
- Bedside acute hemodialysis with portable reverse osmosis water treatment system.
- Continuous renal replacement therapy for critically ill patients.
- Isolated ultrafiltration
- Continuous-veno-venous hemofiltration
- Continuous veno-venoues hemodialysis
- Continuous veno-venous hemodiafiltration
- Hemoperfusion for intoxication
- AV fistula and Graft surgery by vascular surgeon
SERVICE HOURS Everyday 24 hours
Hospital de Especialidades Telephone number (01 624) 14 3 77 77 or (01 624) 14 3 29 19
Fax (01 624) 14 354 07 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org